No matter how you shuffle the deck, each farming season will bring with it a fresh batch of challenges, and it’s less about figuring it all out than it is about developing resilience, learning to ride the waves, find peace in chaos and then sharing this learning to build a strong community support network. It […]
Southern Harvest was so excited yesterday to receive the first insulated container, which is the basis of stage 1 of our community cool store and packing facility.
We want to thank our amazing community of produce box producers and subscribers who have not only put up the money and […]
– fresh local produce from your local region.
Southern Harvest Association’s (SHA) multi-farm Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) model produce box scheme is now available for pick-up at:
• Bungendore – SHA Farmers Markets, on Saturday mornings
• Fyshwick – Canberra City Farm, on Thursday evenings
• Queanbeyan – SHA Farmers Markets, on Thursday afternoon and
• Lyneham – Old Canberra […]