The South East Region of NSW was selected as the venue for the 14th Australasian Permaculture Convergence to be held in April 2018, and is now calling for volunteers to help with the event.
There is currently a small working group looking at overall planning, and they are holding their next meeting on Tuesday 24th January 2017 via Skype.
They are looking to establish the following working groups and are seeking volunteers involved in or interested in permaculture to join in, effectively they are seeking a Troika for each of the below:
- Venue including accommodation, catering and transport
- Program including Keynotes and Entertainment (streams)
- Marketing/Promo/Communication including website, facebook, emails
- Pre-event public expo
- Pre/post event tours/course courses
- Admin/finance/insurance etc
If you are interested in being part of the awesome team already gathering, please email Penny Kothe with details of which area you are interested in working on and any relevant experience.