A new local and regional produce grocer and delicatessen, Provisions Deli and Grocery, will be opening soon in Braidwood. It will carry:
- cheeses, charcuterie, smallgoods etc,
- packaged groceries such as olives in oils, chutneys, sauces, pickles, etc
- wholefoods, or bulk foods, such as grains, nuts, legumes, flours, cereals,
- local/regional beef, lamb, pork and poultry and
- bread from a local/regional supplier.
The South Coast Producers Association is willing and able to co-ordinate transport from the Far South Coast and the Eurobodalla.
Like Provisions Deli and Grocery on Facebook to keep up to date while they progress towards opening.