Join us at a fireside gathering to connect with people and businesses who are passionate about growing our local food community. Southern Harvest has achieved a lot in the last 12 months to help local farmers and small food business owners connect with each other and with more consumers, and we need your help to determine where to focus our efforts in the next 12 months and beyond. If you can’t join us, please complete the survey below.
WHEN: Saturday 29th July, 4-8PM
WHERE: Caroola Farm, 9074 Kings Highway, Mulloon (near Bungendore). Click for directions.
WHAT TO BRING: your ideas and pot-luck meals of soup, stew or other winter fare to share.
RSVP: James Innes, Vice President of Southern Harvest – email@example.com.
Here are some Southern Harvest achievements from the last 12 months:
- We hosted the very successful Bungendore Harvest Festival attracting an estimated crowd of about 5000 people.
- The Southern Harvest Farmers Market in Bungendore transitioned from a fortnightly to a weekly market.
- We began planning for a new weekly farmers market to commence in Queanbeyan this September.
- We hosted a Fair Food Week dinner for 120 people.
- We have made business introductions that have benefitted local farmers, restaurants and other small businesses.
- We’ve run workshops about growing small farm businesses, permaculture, and preserving the harvest.
We need your ideas to determine how we can further grow our local food community.
Whether you or not you can join us on 29 July, please take a few minutes to fill in our online feedback survey by clicking the link below to provide feedback on how Southern Harvest Association is supporting you and what else your Association can do for you, as well as what you might be able to do for Southern Harvest Association.
Click on the Feedback survey link
Or copy and paste into your web browser