When: Sunday 14th March 10am-3pm Where: Food Coop Shop and Cafe, Kingsley St Acton.Parking available across the road at Toad Hall or under the Food Coop
What: A day of ‘hands-on’ mini-workshops and glorious food. There will be:
- Passata making, AND
- Pasta making, AND
- Cheese making, AND
- Seed Saving, AND
- All this will be followed with a most convivial ‘long table’ lunch to savour our efforts! AND
- You get a bottle of passata to take home AS WELL as a packet of tomato seeds from last year’s Tomato A Go Go.
So grab your favourite apron and something to drink with lunch and join us for the ultimate Tomato A Go Go skill-share sessions
- $50 per person full price or
- $40 per person for Food Coop, Southern Harvest or Seed Savers members or
- $30 per person for “working members of the Food Coop”, unwaged/student/concession
Note: Lunch will be prepared from vegetarian ingredients which include eggs and dairy cheese. Please indicate when buying your ticket, if you require gluten free or vegan and we can cater to this.
Numbers are strictly limited, so book early!! Tickets here.