Goulburn Ag Day BBQ
On 21 November, Australia will celebrate the remarkable contribution Australian agriculture makes to feeding and clothing people across the world. The new national initiative, National Agriculture Day, encourages Australians to host their own event to celebrate Australian agriculture.
In order to celebrate local produce and farmers, Regional Development Australia Southern Inland (RDASI) is hosting an Ag Day BBQ in Goulburn. Everyone is welcome to attend and help us celebrate National Agriculture Day.
The theme for the event is: the history and future of Australian agriculture.
Goulburn Ag Day will be held on Tuesday, 21 November, 2017 at the Grace Millsom Function Room from 5.30pm-7.30pm.
The event will include…
- Formal opening of the event by Angus Taylor MP
- 4 guest speakers – TBC shortly
- An informal BBQ with local produce
- Photographs looking back on agriculture in Goulburn
- Live music
- Stalls that will showcase some local produce from the Southern Tablelands