1 July, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Saturday, repeating until 30 December, 2017
Make it, Bake it, Sew it, Grow it.
Come and support local producers.
Inside Central Tilba Big Hall in the main street. Come and support local growers.a. Being indoors, it is a great outing Rain, Hail or Shine!
The Market showcases locally hand-crafted & home grown goodies such as:
- Seasonal Fruit & Vegetables
- Breads, Cakes & Slices
- Jams, Spreads, Butters & Preserves
- Succulents, Orchids and Bromeliads
- Knitted Items
- Kids Wooden Toys
- Fresh Cut Flowers
- Goats Milk Soaps
- Fresh made Juices
- Vegan Pies
- Free Range Eggs (Chicken, Duck and Quail)
- Organic Meats & Hot Pies
- Artworks & Photography
- Natural Fertilizer Solutions
Please note: in some cases not all items will be available every week.