- This event has passed.
Seed Saving Workshop
6 November, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Join Canberra Seed Savers for a fun 4 hour workshop to learn how to save your own herb and vegie seeds. Save money, save the planet and grow your own delicious food sustainably by saving seeds!
- Suitable for beginners and intermediate seedsavers
- Seedsaving made simple using a combination of theory, demonstration and hands-on practical seedsaving
- Improve the reliability of your seedsaving with proven practical tips
- Have your seedsaving questions answered by expert seedsaver Julie from Bega Valley Seed Savers
- Handouts provided
- Take home a packet or two of seeds!
All materials and afternoon tea provided.
$35 not a member of City Farm
$25 for City Farm members (or members of Southern Harvest)
Numbers are limited! RSVP NOW.