- This event has passed.
15 December, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Friday, repeating until 29 December, 2017
The SCPA Markets are held every Friday from 8am – 1pm at Littleton Gardens, Bega.
Aims of the SCPA Markets:
- To provide consumers with fresh seasonal produce, locally made food and goods.
- To support the environment by reducing the ‘food miles’ travelled, lower transport costs and carbon footprint.
- To encourage the growth of local and South East regional Producers.
- To provide producers with direct marketing for their products.
- Through direct producer/customer contact to develop an understanding in the public of the true value of locally produced goods.
‘Local’ means within a 250 km radius of Bega.
‘Producer’ means small business in character, not mass produced.